Thursday, March 6, 2008

You made my Day!

I would like to extend a huge "Thank You" to Chelley at Sugar and Spice for making my day! to I love Chelley's blog and visit it often for tride and true savory and sweet recipes. I admire her for the way she is constantly challenging herself with new recipes and techniques while participating in many "recipe challenges" such as the Daring Bakers and Tuesdays with Dorie.

Thanks again Chelley for making my Day!

Now, I am to pass along the good will to 10 other people that make my day… Deborah, Katie, Janey, Ally, Ashley, Erin, Jaime, Nikki, Julia, and Emily.

Please pass this along to 10 people that make your day!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Aw thanks!! I so need to be doing a better job with my blog.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, it is much deserved :)

Erin said...

Thank you so much! This totally made my day better. You make my day too with your yummy blog!

Jaime said...

thanks :) you made my day with this! ;)

Hungry Janey said...

Your amazine blonde creations often make my day too...thanks!

Hungry Janey said...

You often make my day with your awesome blonde culinary creations. Thanks!

Nikki57 said...

Aww thanks!

Anonymous said...

I see that I'm late, but you make my day :) http://annieseats.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/you-all-make-my-day/

Julia & Tyler said...

thanks, you are such a sweetie!