Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I have been tagged!

by Ashley. Here are the rules.

I’ve been tagged by a fellow blogger! Here are the rules:

Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

My 5 Facts about Me:
1. I sing very loudly in the car but only when I am alone
2. I have a tatoo (tasteful) on my lower back (aka "the tramp stamp", ha ha)
3. I love to listen to NPR
4. I am saving up for a trip to Greece
5. I am in love with Sean from the tv show Psych!

Now I have to tag 5 other food blogs…
Here are the 5 foodies I tagged:
Erin
Renea
Tara
Laney
Gillian

Happy Blogging!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

you didn't tell us what your tattoo is/says!

bakingblonde said...

No words, just a small sun. Ah, my rebelious days.............

grace said...

ha! i love sean too, he's HILARIOUS!